BIENVENIDOS

Al placer y la lectura... la imaginacion la pones tu. To the pleasure and the reading... the imagination puts it your. (Nota: Busco dibujantes para convetir a dibujos o comics mis relatos, sin animo de lucro.) (Notice: I look for designers for convert to drawings, 3D or comics my stories, for free distribution) Visita, http://x3dstoriesvideos.blogspot.com/ Actualización de relatos y videos cada dos días, aproximadamente. Upload, stories and videos, every two days aproxymately

lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Memorias de una esposa infiel (V-I) 1977, Jose Manuel & CIA

Ya decía que en la facultad era famosa por mis tetas… y porqué hacia lo posible, al principio sin darme cuenta pero luego animada por mi novio, para lucirlas, usando blusas ajustadas y abiertas, incluso Y pocos días después otro hombre entraba en mi vida.


José Manuel era un compañero de facultad, serio y formal, algo extraño, introvertido, pero sensible, y a mí la sensibilidad y el cariño me pierden, por lo cual cuando me propuso salir, le dije que bueno, pero como amigos, pues yo tenía novio… y estaba también saliendo con Julio, pero él no lo supo.

Lo que si se dio cuenta es que yo era un poco fresca, pues a los pocos días de empezar a salir “como amigos” una tarde en el parque me deje robar un beso.

Y detrás del beso fue algo más.

Aquella tarde todo fue “foreplay” pero le note muy nervioso y excitado, así que cuando ese fin de semana me hablo de ir a su casa para charla y tomar algo, dude un momento pero decidí que porque no, me imagine que acabaría en pelotas, y no sólo acerté, sino que fue con sorpresa…


Juan me animo a probar la experiencia.


 
 
Chapter V

I already said that in the university I was famous for my teats… and reason toward the possible thing, at the beginning without realizing but then encouraged by my boyfriend, to shine them, using adjusted and open blouses,

And few days later another man entered in my life.

José Manuel was a partner of university, serious and formal, something strange, introverted, but sensitive, and to me I lose the sensibility and the affection, reason why when he intended me to leave, I told him that good, but how friends, because I had boyfriend… and going out with Julio was also, but he didn't know it.

That that if he realized it is that I was a little fresh, because to the few days of beginning to leave as friends one afternoon in the park allows me to steal a kiss.

And behind the kiss it was something more.

That afternoon everything was " foreplay " but I feel him very nervous and excited, so when that weekend I speak to myself of to go to his house for chat and to take something, doubt a moment but I decided that because not, let us imagine that it would end up in balls, and I didn't only guess right, but rather it was with surprise…

Juan cheers up to prove the experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario