BIENVENIDOS

Al placer y la lectura... la imaginacion la pones tu. To the pleasure and the reading... the imagination puts it your. (Nota: Busco dibujantes para convetir a dibujos o comics mis relatos, sin animo de lucro.) (Notice: I look for designers for convert to drawings, 3D or comics my stories, for free distribution) Visita, http://x3dstoriesvideos.blogspot.com/ Actualización de relatos y videos cada dos días, aproximadamente. Upload, stories and videos, every two days aproxymately

miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Memorias de una esposa infiel (V-II) 1977, Jose Manuel & CIA

Ya decía que en la facultad era famosa por mis tetas… y porqué hacia lo posible, al principio sin darme cuenta pero luego animada por mi novio, para lucirlas, usando blusas ajustadas y abiertas, incluso arriesgando a no llevar sujetador alguna vez, recuerdo sobre todo una blusa azul cielo que me quedaba genial y era la admiración de los tíos y la envidia de las chicas, o un vestido de topos muy ajustado con falda sobre la rodilla, en fin.


La verdad es que con Juan empecé a descubrirme físicamente y a valorarme y hasta lucirme.

Bueno a lo que iba. Eran muchos los tíos que tenía detrás, pues además era una buena estudiante, “una empollona”, después con el tiempo un buen amigo me dijo las bromas y cosas que decían los tíos, como que en vez de “empollona” podía ser una “traga pollonas” y cosas así.

Le dije que ya tenía novio, pero no le negué totalmente la posibilidad de tener algo con él.

Y la verdad es que tuvimos un encuentro muy caliente en su casa, en el que me confesó que su padre quería conocerme, pues le había hablado de mi incluso le había enseñado fotos y me había ido, el padre, a espiar a la facultad y nos espió aquella tarde.



Tras dejarle verme en pelotas con su hijo, al final se incorporo a la fiesta y no tuve más remedio que tener algún “detallito” con él.

Luego me entere que por la noche le animo a follarme “quiera ella o no” le dijo.

Es más, consiguió mi teléfono y unos días después me llamo para “hablar de su hijo” me dijo.




I already said that in the university I was famous for my teats… and reason toward the possible thing, at the beginning without realizing but then encouraged by my boyfriend, to shine them, using adjusted and open blouses, even taking a risk to not taking bra at some time, I remember a blouse blue sky that was brilliant mainly and it was the admiration of the men and the envy of the girls, or a very adjusted dress of moles with skirt on the knee, in short.




The truth is that with Juan I began to be discovered physically and to value me and until shining.

Good to what went. They were many the men that I had behind, because I was also a good student, “a brainy", later with the time a good friend told me the jokes and things that the men said, “as that instead of " nerd " it could be one it swallows big dicks and sew this way.

Juan Manuel was a thin and ungraceful tall boy that took me in the car and I never thought that it was also after me, until that day in the car on the way to the university that it asked me to leave.



I told him that I already had boyfriend, but I didn't deny him totally the possibility to have something with him.

And the truth is that we had a very hot encounter in its house, in the one that admitted me that its father wanted to know me, because he had spoken to him of my he had even taught him pictures and I had left, the father, to spy to the ability and it spied us that afternoon.

After allowing him to do me in balls with him son, at the end he incorporates to the party and I didn't have more remedy than to have some " detailly " with him.



Then find out that at night he encourage to JM to fucked me,” she wants or she didn't” tell him.

It is more, he got later my telephone and some days told me is to speak of him son he told me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario